Welcome to Registration
We are so excited that you have chosen to join us for the upcoming school year and we can't wait to meet you! The first step to joining Velocity (7th-8th grade), Elevate (9th grade), or Teen Advisors (10th-12th grade) is to register for the upcoming school year and select your training date.
In order to register you’ll give us some information about you and choose a training/orientation date – the type of training differs by program, so you can visit the specific program’s page for details. After you register, you’ll get more details about what will happen at training and you can always call our office at (706)-322-6186 for more information.
The registration has some sections for the parent/guardian to fill out and some sections we ask the student(s) to fill out. There is now a save feature for the form so if you do not finish you can come back without losing your progress, but please note that your registration is not complete until the form is actually submitted.
To Register, be sure you have…
- Parental/legal guardian permission
- Contact information for student(s) and parent(s)/guardian(s)
- Health insurance information
- Emergency contact information
- Your calendar – you’ll be asked to select some dates
- Payment method
- Note: We don't want anyone to be unable to join simply because they can't afford to. Need-based scholarships are available and we want to help! Please apply for a scholarship HERE or contact our office for more information.
Once you are ready to begin, simply click the link to the left. We now have an integrated, mobile device friendly registration process that utilizes the same form for all three programs, registering multiple children, and progress can even be saved and completed at a later date. If you have any questions or difficulties with the registration process, please contact our office and we'll be happy to help!
You can also check out our Registration FAQ by clicking here for additional information.